Are you looking for space to work that suits you?
⸻ MyISOPOD Tm
Positive Negative Pressure Patient Transfer System
Model : PBUMED-IPS-NR-P
MyISOPOD Tm - The multipurpose Specialised Isolation Unit (SIU)
MyISOPOD Tm offers a total solution for evacuation, recovery, treatment, processing and, where necessary, final disposition of victims. It provides safe isolation and transportation of patients and able to mitigate and neutralised any "off gassing "through its high efficiency HEPA filters. With its dual Positive and Negative functions , MyISOPOD Tm provides a safe carriage for immuno-compromised patients, burns victims and patients that required total isolation from toxic or hazardous enviroment air.
- MyISOPOD Tm consists of 2 primary components namely the isolation capsule and the control box housing the blower, filtration, monitoring and power source.
- The unit draws in ambient air either in Positive or Negative settings through its 2 HEPA filters and the purified air provides a condusive effect inside the capsule.
- The full length airtight and waterproof zip ensures the capsule is fully protected by preventing contaminates from leaking internally or externally.
- The capsule structure is supported by lightweight ribbing made from Polypropylene which are easily install and dismantle.
- This ribbing creates 5 flexible arches along the length of the capsule in order to support the special fabricated vinyl giving voluminous patient and work space.
- MyISOPOD Tm is contructed from reinforced white PVC and 16 gauge transparent vinyl material which is puncture resistant.
- The unit is lightweight and portable and weight only 18 kg.
- Its compact and easily stored in a carrier bag measuring 60cmx 60cm x 75cm. The blower system is powered by a lithium-ion battery providing 8 hours of operation with a single charge. This includes a battery charger that will provide a full charge within 2 to 4 hours (subject to battery strength). Battery strength is indicated on the control box panel with audio & visual alert for low battery.
- 8 sets 125mm wide gloved access on both sides allow multiple access to patient, incorporating MyISOPOD Tm Nitrile gloves QUICK-CHANGE technology.
- 4 sets reinforced nylon hand grips on each side enable personnels to transport and safely manoeuvre patient.
- Quick release safety restaint straps to secure patient internally together with heavy duty external straps for securing to a gurney/stretcher during transportation either by Land, Air or Sea.
- There are 3 service ports for O2 line, IV, Patient monitor cables and Ventilator hose. Medication and waste transfer ports are added options available.
- The unit can be decontaminated by hand carried PHILLIP UVC sterilizer with remote timer which is available in the options.
Vivamus in diam turpis. In condimentum maximus tristique. Maecenas non laoreet odio. Fusce lobortis porttitor purus, vel vestibulum libero pharetra vel. Pellentesque lorem augue.
Duis dignissim mi ut laoreet mollis. Nunc id tellus finibus, eleifend mi vel, maximus justo. Maecenas mi tortor, pellentesque.
Aliquam ut, fringilla eleifend lectus. Maecenas ultrices tellus sit amet sem placerat tempor. Maecenas eget arcu venenatis, sagittis felis sit amet, dictum nisl. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.